Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A cat has adopted us

Over the weekend this cat found it's way into our backyard. After about a day and a half I felt sorry for the cat and fed it some tuna. I know what you are thinking big mistake. Well, it has made itself at home and comes in the house to eat (to reduce flies and ants) and plays with the kids and cuddles with whoever will let it. But the cat goes outside at night and most of the day. Evan loves the cat he follows it everywhere.(i am not sure of the sex of the cat) The cat is pretty tolerable of Evan. Gabriel and Cynthia are excited to have a cat also. We are going to put flyers up because the cat does have a collar but in the meantime we will make sure it is fed and gets some love from a family. The funny thing is this cat reminds me of a cat I had as a child, her name was Bud and she was not always the nicest cat, but my parents got her before I was born and thought she was a boy until she had kittens, they had already named her bud so we just say her name was Rosebud and called her Bud for short. We are enjoying having a cat.

No comments: