Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Gabriel

Well today is Gabriel's 7th Birthday, he is such a big boy I can't believe my baby is getting closer to the double digits. He is a sweet, smart, helpful boy who loves Legos, playing the Wii, playing with friends, reading and playing trains with his brother. Gabriel is doing awesome in school and will go far if he keeps on this track. He is a caring boy and loves his little brother Evan and big sister Cynthia very much. He is going to get a skateboard for his birthday from Mommy and Daddy and probably some Legos from the grandparents.

Something he got for his birthday but he did not want is a virus. Since yesterday he has had a fever and he was active yesterday but has pretty much spent today on the couch. I feel so bad for him because he hardly ever gets sick how crappy it is that he has to get sick on his birthday. Hopefully he will be better soon and we can celebrate with friends next week sometime.

I am hoping that no other family members especially Evan and Daddy do not fall ill with this sickness as I have heard it is a pretty bad one.

I will post some pictures of our sick birthday boy soon and once he is feeling better and up on that skateboard I will definitley post those as well.
e

No comments: