The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then "tags" 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago: Well I was probably living with my Aunt and Uncle because I had to leave my house because my sister had just had a baby and I was going to be getting married in August of that year. So that means I will be married 10 years in August.
What was I doing 5 years ago: Five years ago today, I was working at University of Phoenix and Gabriel was 2 years old, I think my sister was living with us at that because they were waiting for their current house to be built. Wow, that was a long six months for all of us. It is not easy living with another family no matter how much you like them. We had 4 adults, an 11yr old Cynthia, my nephew who was 5 at the time, Gabriel and Celeste were both 2yr and my youngest niece Mia was 6 or 7 months old.
Five things on my TO DO List for today:1. Fix breakfast for Rudy and Me.
2. Transfer Gabriel' s stuff into what is currently the playroom, bascially the boys will hav e their own rooms again.
3. Clean the garage up
4. clean my bedroom
5. shipp the stuff I sold on Ebay
6. go golfing with my husband
7. maybe take a trip to goodwill
8. hopefully be at the hospital watching or waiting for my niece to be born.
Ok, I know that is more than 5 but it is good for me to make a list of what I want to accomplish today.
Snacks I enjoy: I love to eat, so pretty much anything. I love chocolate though.
Things that I would do if I was a billionaire: (not in any particular order)
1. Buy land so that me, my brother, parents and sister, and grandma could all live together. I would probably invite my mother n law also because Rudy is her only child. We would have a big accessible playground and hopefully all my friends would bring their kids to play.
2. Put money in the bank for my kids.
3. Buy a bunch of equipment for Alta to give to kids that need it. Donate money to church and Shriners or make a wish. Buy adapted vans for a couple of my friends.
4. Give Francesca money to start the school program and help her run it.
5. Send my husband on the ultimate golf trip.
6. Start a scrapbook store
7. I saw this cool place that was totally accessible for special needs kids, I would want to build one of those.
8. Buy all the neat things I could for Evan that are considered special needs, that cost an arm and a leg.
10. Get Cynthia Guitar and singing lessons and let Gabriel go shopping on Lego.com
11. Take my kids to Disneyworld, Sea World etc.
12.Invest for Rudy's retirement
13. PAY TAXES!!!!!!!
14. Get my masters degree.
Three of my bad habits:1. Nail biting 2. eating when I am not hungry 3. Yelling at my kids.
Five places I've lived:I haven't lived in 5 places so this is going to be a stretch.......1. Pacifica 2. Altawood Ct in SAC 3. 2 different houses on Pullman Drive in SAC 4. Folsom 5. Our house in Elk Grove
Five jobs I've had:1. Camp Sacramento 2. Chubby's Diner 3. Paradise Island 4. Vision Service Plan 5. And the most important, least paying(moneywise), most rewarding A MOM........nurse, driver, accountant, maid, cook, peronal assistant, teacher, nurturer, and the list goes on and on and on.......
5 people I want to know more about (ie "tagged")
I don't know all my blogging friends that well to tagg them.
No comments:
Post a Comment