Evan has been steadily improving on his drinking skills. He started at about age 2 being able to drink from a Nuby cup. We were so excited because he would hold it himself and drink it. It was great because Evan was always drinking and Rudy and I had to hold the cup for him and it was so messy. He never held a bottle as an infant so this was a welcome milestone. Evan has steadily progressed with drinking from an open rim cup. We are now trying to be consistent with him using a open rim cup at each of his 3 meals and then his sippy cup any other time.

Mmm, a chocolate milk mustache or I guess it is really a ghottee.

He really tries to use both hands
Great job using lefty Evan.

Pointing to his milk.
Evan is also doing a great thing at school. He is holding a cup in the crook of his left arm and using his right hand to pour milk into the cup from a small container. He showed me on Tuesday and I was so impressed, now I know what he can do and I will keep practicing with him at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment