
Here is Evan at the park near our house it is called the Machado Dairy Park because the land used to be owned by the Machado Family and they had a dairy, so the whole thing has a great farm theme.

I tried to get a good picture of him on the cow but I think he was a little scared because he does not have the best balance

Evan is able to crawl up the play structure at this park which is great, he never goes down the slides but just crawls up and down the levels, I try to make it theraputic by making him walk but I think it comes down to either balance or that it is just easier for him to crawl. I gotta let the kid have some fun so I just let him do it how he wants. Now at the Kloss Park which is accessible they have ramps and steps so he is always on his feet there.

Ahh, here is the crawling I was talking about

We also went to the park where Gabriel plays baseball, Evan loved this digger thing and I was trying to get him to use "lefty" and he just does not have the strength in that hand to pull the digger, so my clever little guy would pull on the right handle with his right hand and then reach over and pull on the left handle with his right hand and just keep doing that. I love how he tries to adapt things to his abilities, of course I wish he would use his left hand more but at least he does not get frustrated and give up.
ove
No comments:
Post a Comment