Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great happenings at Baseball


Evan had botox about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Notice how he is really trying to hold the bat with two hands. He did really well with trying to keep his hand on it while actually batting.


Notice his cool new black baseball pants. These are my $3 Goodwill store find. I also got Gabe a pair of jeans and a pair of soccer cleats. My total was $10.70. I am going to be Thrift store shopping a lot now to save money. I think those Duggars have the right idea.

Awesome Two handed bat holding. If you look closely you can tell he has his eyes closed. He ended up hitting off the tee. If someone is helping he does not have to do that but he is doing it all on his own, which is so awesome.


Do you love the purple cast? Evan picked this out. He is doing serial casting again. This time he is wearing the cast for 2 weeks instead of one.


Evan and his buddy Scott.


Running home.

2 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

looks like fun happy mothers day

Ellen Seidman said...

How cool! Max missed baseball today, and then next week we are away so it's going to be a couple of weeks. He loves it, looks like Evan does, too! It is great he is trying to hold the bat with two hands. It thrills me when Max does that, too!

I haven't yet received the bibs, but look forward to it!