Our last day at the theme parks and we went to Universal Studios and Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. Here are the boys and I in front of the train from Back to the Future. We also did the Jaws ride which was pretty cool.
We had this characture drawing done of the kids
Evan was first in line to meet one of his fave characters Sponge Bob Squarepants
Dora and Jimmy Neutron
Shrek and Donkey- I guess there was a real person in that Donkey suit because he was talking and asking questions to us. It was pretty hillarious.
I was getting Evan out of his wheelchair to get on this ride when I saw that the ride attendant was setting it up as it was a wheelchair accessible ride. How cool is that. Evan rode it regular because I had already lifted him out of his chair.
'Mom, look at how wet I got.'
Wheelchair accesible car on the carosuel, Evan is perfectly happy on this type seat on the carosuel, he does not want to ride on the moving horses etc. Just not his thing anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment