Thursday, July 1, 2010

Toys For Sale or Free

This Fisher Price Pig counts and also plays music when kids put the coins. We are missing 2 green and 1 orange coin-Free
These are the cool blocks that you match together to make certain sounds-$5

Same as above just farm sounds -$5


Ok, we got this put it all together and it has been sitting in boxes with all of our other Trackmaster train stuff, so I am not sure if every piece is ther but I am 98% sure. This along with all of our other Trackmaster stuff is $75




Same goes for this set, I am 99% sure we have all the pieces to make this track but not 100%. Never the less, I have 2 big boxes full of trains, tracks and buildings for the Tomy/Trackmaster system. You could buy this and your train lover will be in heaven. This set along with the set above-Thomas at Action Canyon is $75. It is probably about $400 worth of stuff. I also have the Thomas and Percy Remote control trains in with this stuff as well. Really great for fine motor for our special needs kiddos.
Ok, I will take off my sales lady hat now LOL. Please contact me through email or Facebook if you are interested. Oh and I also have a bag of pegs but I cannot find my peg board.




No comments: