What a cool kid!
Do you see the ramp that he goes up and down, it is like going back and forth between two driveways.
Here he is coming back up the ramp
Guess what Evan learned to do all by himself?
Yes, this is a picture of my Evan drinking out of a drinking fountain all by himself! Can you believe it? He just went over there all by himself and started drinking. I told my husband about it and he said that he had done it once before when they were at the park, I guess he forgot to tell. Evan was soaked needless to say but he was able to get a drink whenever he wanted which was great for me.
What a big boy, now I just need to teach to use lefty and to make he does not put him mouth on the piece.




No comments:
Post a Comment