
When I got to school Evan was riding in the wagon,
this is one of his favorite things to do at home also.
Evan then decided that he would pull the wagon, the little girl with the braid is Emily and she is a friend of Evan's, apparently he has a little crush on her and stands by her in line and wants to play whatever she is playing.
In this picture the little girl on the left had found a roly poly and was showing it to Evan. He wanted her to put it in his hand.
More fun with the roly poly.
Going down the slide.
Using PECS to let the teacher know what he wants for lunch
Passing out cupcakes to his friends
Here he is getting ready to eat his cupcake. Auntie Dana came to help out since I had Sophia with me today. She was a great help. Evan had a great day at school and is really excited for his party on Saturday.








2 comments:
Happy birthday Evan!! I'm sorry we didn't make it. I was up all night with Dylan and Brianna. basically from 1 to 6:30am, so I slept until 10;30. Kalen said Dylan had already taken 2 naps. Seizures weren't good yesterday. I hope you guys had fun at the party!!!
Aw that is so cute. Happy Belated Birthday Evan!!! He looks so happy!
The crown is the best, I wish I had known earlier I would have sent him on of the birthday crowns I make by hand!! Remind me next year and I'll make it extra special and he can wear it all day long!
Post a Comment