Monday, January 26, 2009

What Motivates You?

I am sitting here in a house that needs to be cleaned trying to get motivated to do some cleaning. Yesterday I was sick with a flu bug and Rudy's back was sore so neither of us did anything. It is amazing how fast a clean house can become messy when nobody is keeping up after it. I did load the dishwasher and sweep the floors a bit but there is still so much that needs to be done but I just can't seem to find the energy to do it. I am thinking I will clean the counters and fold some laundry and then just have Rudy and the two older kids help when they get home. I was so motivated last week but it seems that I have lost that motivation now. So how do you get motivated to clean the house or whatever it is that you need to do?

No comments: