Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hippotherapy


Evan started Horseback Riding therapy at Ride to Walk in Lincoln on Friday June 20th. Needless to say he loved it. Evan loves horses.

Here is Evan meeting his horse Rico, all of the horses have been donated and the volunteers are a key part in keeping the program running.

Evan just got on the horse and they are adjusting his footing.


Evan had a huge smile on his face everytime he rode by.


I am really excited to see the benefits from Evan doing this therapy

2 comments:

The Bjurstrom Family said...

That is so awesome. I'm sure he loved it, especially since he loves horses so much! Have fun with the drive...... I tagged you on my blog. Check it out:)

BusyLizzyMom said...

Glad he loves the horses. We just went for our assessment, Elizabeth can't wait to get going. What brave kids it would take a lot to get me on a horse.