Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rudy's Best Friend


Rudy and his friend Joe Guajardo have been friends since they were about 10 years old. They grew up in the same neighborhood. Rudy and I met when Joe married my friend Heidi. Joe joined the military and has been stationed in various places in the US, he has always kept in touch with Rudy. Joe's family has a Guajardo Family and Friends golf tournament every year and Rudy always tries to play in it. He really likes golf. So Joe was in town during the tournament this year. The pic is (from left-right) Rudy, Joe, Uncle Dan, Cousin, Joe Sr.

I think it is so great that Rudy and Joe have maintained their friendship for all this time. I would love if Rudy had a friend in town. He has friends but everyone is so busy it is hard to find time to get together.

No comments: