Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Rules...1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts:

1. I am really excited about our upcoming vacation but I am worried that I won't be able to relax because I will be chasing Evan around the whole time.

2. My hubby and I decided not to have anymore kids. I am a little sad but since watching my niece a few days a week, I know it would be really hard.

3. We will be married 10 years in August, wow that seems like a long time.

4. I will be graduating from University of Phoenix with my Bachelor Degree in September. I got my announcements today and I am hoping to get my cap and gown soon.

5. My kids are the cutest boys in the world

6. I hope to never have to leave my house, unless it is to move into a new house that I have picked out.

7. My daughter Cynthia is going to graduate from highschool in about 2 years. I can't believe it. I met her Dad when she was 3 years old. Time sure flies

I tag whoever wants to do it.

No comments: