Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Card Picture




Most of our friends and family will be getting
this picture in the mail with our Christmas
card but I thought I would post it for others to see.
It was a rough road getting this picture, getting Gabriel
to smile and cooperate and Evan to look at the camera and not have
drool coming out of his mouth. I sent it over to snapfish and had them
printed out at Walgreens and now my dining room table has a pile of
Christmas cards that are addressed and ready for stamps which I am going
to get this afternoon, so the cards will go out in tomorrow's mail. I love this time
of year as each day I get a new card in the mail. I love seeing how kids have grown and
I even have a scrapbook that has pages dedicated to each family and has their christmas pictures and it shows how families and kids have grown. Hope everyone is doing well with their
christmas shopping etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Justinich Family,
We always love to get your letters and pictures at Christmas time. It sounds like everyone has had a great year. Congratulations on completing your BA degree Stacy, what a rewarding accomplishment. You are the perfect person to work with special needs children, you have such a loving and kind heart. We too had a great year with the birth of our third son Colby James Nelson 7/30/2008 (Joining Bryce 8 and Darien 6). Say hello to the whole family and send our holiday wishes. Maybe one of these days we can actually get together.

Best Wishes,

Russ, Jessica, Bryce, Darien, and Colby Nelson

jrneslon22@sbcglobal.net