Evan got some great gifts, he is signing Thank You to Daniel in this pic.
Evan got a Wonderpets Coloring book, crayons, Dora and Diego Hot Wheels cars, another pack of hot wheels cars, mini M&M's, christmas playdoh, and a truck similar to one we already have that he likes to have when he wears his truck pajamas.
I was not too sure how he would do with the Memory game, we have not played it yet but as he was punching out the cards he came and brought two matching spiderman pieces. Is this kid smart or what?
As I was taking this pic I told Evan to say hi to Daniel and he waved with his cars in his hand. Evan often looks at Daniel's blog with me. I wish that Melanie and I could meet some day and get our boys together. They often do many of the same things, I know I have read about stuff Daniel does on her blog and think "oh, Evan does that or Evan did that. " Thanks again to the Sprangers for some great gifts.
3 comments:
Well I am glad he liked it. We don't play the memory game the "right" way either, I just do a lot of matching with Daniel, or I'll show hi two different ones and say which one quacks? (one of the pictures would be a duck!) and he'd point to it. Or I keep one or two and put the rest in a pile and ask him to find me the matching one to what I'm holding up. We get creative with how we play the game. Maybe eventually we'll play it the right way but for now we have fun with it!
Well, with our kids we usually do everything differently but I think anyway that shows that they are learning or know things is great.
Neat!
Merry Christmas!
Barbara
Post a Comment