Thursday, May 22, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his full name: Rudolph Lawrence Justinich Jr.
How long have you been married: It will be 10 years in August
How did you meet: At our best friend's wedding. My best friend married his best friend in South Lake Tahoe, and that is also where he proposed to me.
Who eats more sweets: We both eat too much sweet stuff.
Who said I love you first: He did......
How old is he: 34
Who is taller: Him- but not by much only 1/4 of an inch
Who is smarter: Depends on what the topic is......
Who does the laundry: Me.. He has to put his own clothes away though. And he will also put on a few washes sometime.
Who pays the bills? Me, I consult him so he knows what's going on.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do because Evan is up in the middle of the night and usually Rudy is at work at night anyway.
Who mows the lawn: Him, I did mow it the other day because I knew it would be too hot by the t ime he woke up. He had to sleep because he worked the night before.
Who drives: We both do, but he usually does when it is long distances.
Who is more stubborn: I think we both are.
Who kissed who first: He kissed me first.
Who as more siblings: We both have the same, 1 sister and 1 brother, although his sister passed away and his half brother is 6 months older than his daughter.
Who wears the pants: We both wear the pants,
I tag.....anyone that wants to do this:)

No comments: