Saturday, May 3, 2008

Swimming Season Already?


Grandma Josie brought over this pool for the kids. We put it up and Evan had a blast, Cynthia even joined in for a bit. It will be great to have this as the weather gets hotter.

Evan loves the water

I was trying to get him to kick his legs in this picture, he was doing great with the right foot of course, leftie was a little harder to do.

Note to all my friends whose kids use Tranquility ATN diapers - THESE DO NOT HOLD UP IN THE WATER, the stuffing starts coming out. I thought they were doing ok but not long after I said it we started seeing things floating in the pool which were the stuffing from the inside of the diaper, then I made a bigger mess by dropping it on the concrete and the gel stuff from the inside splattered, it was great. I need to figure out what I am going to use for swim diapers this year since Evan is too big for the typical ones and anything designated special needs will be outrageously expensive.

Thanks Grandma Josie for the cool pool!!!

4 comments:

The Bjurstrom Family said...

Too funny! Thanks for the advice on the diapers. Luckily Dylan can still wear little swimmers, probably for only a few more weeks. I found some reuseable ones online. Remind me to send you the link:) Hope you are having a better day and you got your homework done:)

Kat said...

Grace likes the water too. I'm thinking of trying water therapy if I can fit it in. Evan is too cute!!

Kat said...

oops, that last comment is from me...someone else was logged into my computer and i didn't realize it.

Jacolyn said...

ok, i'm an idiot, those last 2 are from me. geezzzzz